People Who we are
With her background in clinical psychology and neuroscience, Krystyna is Endstate’s go-to for insight into the human condition and behavior, and the impact and management of various biopsychosocial-spiritual challenges on resilience, behavioural effectiveness, and productivity in the workplace.
Krystyna’s involvement in your project can help staff and management:
• Master stress triggered by multiple sources (e.g. high workload, workplace politics and interpersonal conflict, health issues such as workplace injury, recurrent pain, diabetes or hypertension).
• Reduce distress, errors, presenteeism, absenteeism and burnout triggered by the above.
• Improve attention, concentration, focus, memory, and work-task performance.
• Improve innovation potential, enhance uptake of other skills training, better utilize job control/ opportunities.
• Overall, improve resilience, social skills, wellbeing, life satisfaction and general life functioning